- a description of activities to implement the National Water Program Strategy: Response to Climate Change, including the 44 key actions in the Strategy;
- a review of water-related climate change activities in EPA Regions; and
- a summary of EPA climate and water-related activities not specifically addressed in the Strategy.
- publication of proposed regulations designed to assure that geologic sequestration of carbon does not pose a threat to underground sources of drinking water;
- development of the "Climate Ready Estuaries Program;" and
- establishment of a Federal Interagency Workgroup on climate change and water matters.
Source: EPA Waterheadlines